Fixation Marketing, a trade show marketing agency based in the Washington, D.C., metro area, is seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented professional to join its fast-paced, collaborative, creative team.
This role provides operational support to the account team by routing materials for review; preparing documents for meetings; updating tracking documents and analytics reports; reviewing/proofing marketing materials and assisting with project management for select initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Route documents and designs through internal review process
- Prepare account team for client meetings by collecting, printing and packaging materials
- Assist account team in developing and documenting project budget
- Support social media-related efforts and assignments, as necessary
- Research estimates and costs for marketing services and resources
- Manage collaborative / shared documents
- Proof marketing materials during review process
- Attend production meetings and report out on relevant projects
- Attend client meetings, industry events and conferences
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Promote and practice Fixation values in everyday work and office interactions
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Deadline oriented
- Knowledge of social tools and channels
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction
Please send your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com by May 25.