Fixation Marketing is searching for our next Junior Account Executive. If you are a detail-oriented project manager and creative problem-solver who is looking for fun and challenging work, please apply!
The Junior Account Executive is part of Fixation’s account team and works collaboratively with designers, copywriters and multiple teams to execute and deliver effective marketing messaging and visuals that help association clients grow their trade shows and membership initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to help guide, develop and create marketing campaigns. You’ll manage deliverables for email campaigns, direct mail, copywriting, design, social media projects and more. You’ll work with some of the most talented people in the association space while helping a small company grow.
- Execute successful digital and print marketing strategy, plans and projects for association clients
- Work closely with account teams to ensure projects are on track, on budget, and on deadline
- Understand, follow and track client budgets, schedules, and benchmarks
- Report out during weekly production meetings on project status, stakeholders and any barriers or questions
- Collaborate with account team members, creative team, and client representatives to determine and deliver effective print and digital collateral
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to develop and deliver effective messaging and visuals that will help grow and generate revenue for clients
- Attend and document regular client check-in meetings and follow-ups, status reports and in-person meetings, as needed
- Work with vendors and freelancers on schedules and deliverables
- Promote and practice Fixation values in everyday work and office interactions
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 3-5 years’ experience in advertising/marketing account service
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Detail-oriented project manager
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and internal admin groups
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly and effectively
- Experience working on email campaigns, start to finish
- Experience working with direct mail, including print production, fulfillment and mailing
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Fixation offers room for growth, competitive benefits and salary (commensurate with experience).
Fixation Marketing is one of the leading strategic marketing firms in the nation specializing in integrated marketing campaigns for associations to grow their events and trade shows and increase membership. In 2018, Fixation merged with The FORT Group, an award-winning full-service marketing communications company headquartered in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Together, the companies provide an expanded range of in-house services, including digital marketing, production services and website design and development.