Fixation Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented and customer-service focused individual to join our team as Junior Account Executive.
This essential project manager will report to the Account Director, supporting a dynamic and collaborative team on a number of client projects, including direct mail, eMarketing, social media and much more.
The ideal candidate has past experience in marketing and/or communications and can juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities, while keeping a close eye on the details.
This account team member works with the Fixation creative team to execute and deliver effective marketing messaging and visuals that help association clients grow their trade shows and membership initiatives. This position collaborates with internal teams to ensure projects are on schedule and on budget.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute successful digital and print marketing strategy, plans and projects for association clients
- Work closely with Senior Account Executive to ensure projects are on track, on budget, and on deadline
- Understand, follow and track client budgets, schedules, and benchmarks
- Report out during weekly production meetings on project status, stakeholders and any barriers or questions
- Collaborate with account team members, creative team, and client representatives to determine and deliver effective print and digital collateral
- Work closely with copy writers and designers to develop and deliver effective messaging and visuals that will help grow and generate revenue for clients
- Attend and document regular client check-in meetings and follow-up, status reports and in-person meetings, as needed
- Promote and practice Fixation values in everyday work and office interactions
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 2 years’ experience in advertising, communications or marketing account service
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Creative problem-solver
- Detail-oriented project manager
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and internal admin groups
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly and effectively
- Experience working on email campaigns, start to finish
- Experience working with direct mail, including print production, fulfillment and mailing
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.